NTU 2.86% 3.4¢ northern minerals limited

announcement, page-3

1. 449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I agree this is a very positive announcement and it satisfies my questions on strategy - How were they going to manage all the 'irons in the fire'?

It is clear, the name change will help market this company. Marketing the company brings volume to the market and some serious support will occur from bigger houses and of course then this allows the ability to place stock and raise money. The Board is showing a great deal of confidence in this move.

Further confidence is demonstrated by the purchasing of all mineral rights (except some U). Shows what good analytical results and some cash in the kitty allows minnows options to move and take 'control'.

The exploration pace will pick up seeing they are no longer dependent on Areva. This may also cost more. I am watching the cash carefully and I will not be surprised by futher raisings not too far off.

The issue of major holdings by LYC and Mr Yue is in the background but no doubt this move would have been passed by them.

Interesting to see that U is still a major play. This may suggest the results of the drilling by Areva at The Dona and Soma may not have pleased the Board either in target management or rapidity. This all now changes.

Come on 2011 - I think it will be an interesting year for NTU

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $200.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $28.57K 821.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1836834 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 570242 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.