EPE enterprise energy limited

Hi Pennynut,Thank you for expressing your gratitude in your post...

1. 280 Posts.
    Hi Pennynut,
    Thank you for expressing your gratitude in your post I really appreciate it. My phone bill is going to be huge this month, I have spoken to Warren so many times on his mobile in SA I'm sure it will add up. Today I was talking to him for 45 minutes about NN-1 and as to when YB-4 announcement would be released.

I tried to get just a hint of anything about YB-4 but he would not break. He sure knows how to keep a secret (lol). I certainly don't mind sharing anything I know or find out, if it helps others make or save money. That's why I enjoy the atmosphere on HC because we are all in the same boat and the odds are better of making money working together as a team sharing info.

I think many were surprised when EPE was in trading halt and felt it was big news by their comments made in the trading halt announcement. They said in the announcement, "Drilling in Yellowbank creek-4 during the period 30 - 31 October 2004 resulted in a discovery which the company believe is significant enough to warrant a trading halt until, etc".

Strangely enough some were posting 'they made a new discovery', funny that. They never said it was a 'New' discovery..I suppose it's all the excitment of morning trading as all are looking for things to unfold. They other thing they said was, "The results of testing are expected to be known by 1:00PM, Monday 1, November 2004"..

So, today anyone interested (or just curious) was expecting some announcement on Yellowbank creek-4 by one o'clock today. I didn't get on HC until later in the morning seeing so many posts on EPE and noticed the trading halt announced. That's when I decided to do some snooping around with Warren and he said 30mins to go and then I called again and again only to find out it would not come today. :(

Interesting what he said to you Pennynut about being before Melbourne Cup!!..He said to me it would be "in the morning", just in the morning, which to me means anytime before midday. At this point I expect exactly that, some time in the morning.

Well I hope its great news since they busted my chops keeping myself and the rest of us in suspense all day long.

Anyway, great to hear from you Pennynut, take it ezy.
    Chat soon.

Cheers,
    Ace.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.