IMM 0.00% 35.5¢ immutep limited

announcement, page-64

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    "...but it's annoying for me to read posters who talk about it as if it were the only impetus for success.
    What will catalyse the SP medium to long term (in the absence of a strategic stake/outright bid for the company) will not be Nasdaq but positive results from their much anticipated upcoming trials.

I don't believe we've disagreed on anything before Agent but I'll have to with reference to the above.

What do you think the sp would be right now if we had not applied for Nasdaq listing? Imo probably 15c

I can only speak for myself here but if PRR were not applying for this dual listing I would've sold a while back and waited until mid 2012 before phase3 interim data reporting. I do agree that in the medium/long term successful trials and FDA approval will be the catalyse but with the boost from US investors our sp will be well above current levels long before any successful trial updates.

Generally speaking Australian investors are quite simply not educated in the biotech sector and this is quite prevalent to see across the board.

I don't even need to cross promote to prove my point.

Look at PRR's current sp with the massive upside directly in front of our eye's...

38c is a joke.(a very nice one I should add)

American investors are licking their lips

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $515.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 36.0¢ 34.5¢ $670.1K 1.893M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 44785 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.5¢ 22453 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.