ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Carl,If we pick apart the recent post Tincom termination...

1. 2,232 Posts.
    Carl,

If we pick apart the recent post Tincom termination ann's...all three! - and relate it to the sp action...there are some hints imo.

16/6

Engineer appointed...re-shuffle other staff. Looks irresponsible on the face of it - by both ECT and the engineer. Is he a failed Chemical engineer desperate for any job? Or has he had enough assurance that ECT are able to fund the DFT?

A similar scenario was the appointment of Ashley. We wondered how and why - and what a brilliant find Ashley proved to be. I reckon he gave his fellow Chem Engineer the real story in every regard....and I expect Warrick to be the real deal like Ash and the rest of the team.

29/6

Coldry Patent Advances to final stage in USA

Big market USA, but how was the undeserved (but very welcome) market reaction!...and totally useless info IF there is no DFT funding any day soon.

The sp was getting butchered at 1c...selling depth at 1c 1.1c and 1.2c was strong. And nibbling at 0.9 for a dump. Seemed to me 0.8 was inevitable this week.

The China FULL patent didnt budge the sp...yet on deaths door this "maybe" patent ann created a reprieval! The buyers had 10 mins to read it and stack the bids and take about 10 mill at 1.2 on open....interesting to watch. No one reads HC - so they were non HC traders watching closely for a reason. I liked that. Seemed the market wanted the sp above 1c.

1/7

Chairman to retire

Why would someone as conservative/reputable as Hutch want to become permanent Chairman as this point. He has been the temp Chair recently.

If the funding wasn't "reasonably" in the bag - surely he would insist Dave stay on until its done.

Or did Dave jump ship thinking its a sinking ship?

Doubt that VERY much if you know Dave's previous history.
    So there you go - my analysis of the lousy 3 ann's since Tincoms going. Carl - you posted that there was a Board meeting earlier this week. There is another one Mon - lets hope they resolve the DFT funding.

The constant support/reloading at 1c this week indicates a raising around 1c imo. Fine by me - especially if it goes to a good home. Got a few 0.5 oppies this week - approaching zero, so thought...why not

A completed DFT could lead to an eventual multi billion $ coy imo. Anyway - the above is what I can make of the mess. I just want La Jolla GONE - and I believe that will be the case. That alone will create buying.

Time this coy stabalised its finances and delivered the time/$ Coldry and Matmor need.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.515K 504.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 13357839 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11826592 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.