ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

announcement, page-40

1. 5,890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1869
    "If the directors can't sign a going concern statement then she will be suspended. I don't mean to sound alarmist and obviously I don't think it will happen or I would have sold but that is a risk. Usually directors sign the statement based on being able to raise equity "

regarding the GOING CONCERN if the above was to occur it is the Directors namely the Board that are accountable for failing to raise funds when the share price was above 4c.

Chairman resigning is not positive timing as at the last AGM he did say that the company has other alternative parties that could replace Tincom should they not proceed.

What steps have the board taken to safety net shareholders interest.Since the termination of contract with Tincom ,
    DATANG is interested but need large test burn samples to be sent to CHINA ,HOW IS THIS been funded??,while La Jolla destroy the value of shareholders.

Company ECT terminated the contract with TINCOM so it is the BOARDS responsibility to have alternative plans in place regarding securing funding when the Share price was above 4c ,now it is at a position that will dilute shareholder value if a raising is done at 0.01c .
    IF and that is the problem IF a raising can be done.

Why has the board allowed this situation to occur , IMO performance is poor , to almost negligent .

WHERE ARE THE TEST BURN RESULTS.from the JC STEELE involvement???????

http://imagesignal.comsec.com.au/asxdata/20110204/pdf/01148313.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.515K 504.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 13357839 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11826592 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.