SSC 0.00% 1.1¢ sultan corporation limited

Share delight and Jock,Many companies have done a lot worse...

1. 1,655 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Share delight and Jock,
    Many companies have done a lot worse lately, ACU for example 190,000,000 @ 0.0005, it's price at the time was between 0.003/0.002, go figure. Then there's TRY 210m @ .0001 with a free option exercisable @ .0001,and 420million to raise$42000 with MUI yep that's a price of 0.00002, near enough to free.There are companies all over the ASX and outside it ATM raising capital at huge reduced rates, I guess that's why it is called a bear market! And this is not only subject to lower end this can be found in companies all the way up to the top 50. Your directors are asking for a loan, yes, but this must be repaid before any profits are taken, TLS,CBA,WOW,CSR ect... have all provided to staff these arrangements. Have you seen what these CEO"s get paid out just to leave after they have stuffed every thing, and their businesses had solid income to start.
    These Guy's will be buying in at 47% higher than today's price of 0.015, call me an idiot but If I buy today doesn't that put me nearly 50% up on them, and when they are at 50% up I'll be 125% up, mmmmm Good to be on your guard here but there is no discount to them,I may be wrong but am happy to wait nad see.All the best to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.