SSC 0.00% 1.1¢ sultan corporation limited

announcement., page-35

1. 6,414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    Excellent, good to hear your opinion.

I think the current resilience in the share price is related not only to the fact that the Company already has a number of projects (and yes we now know what you think of them LOL), but also to the fact that the Company has raised $5.4 million for acquisitions, Derek is now working full time on bringing in those acquisitions and the Company has specifically flagged to the market that it is currently engaged in an aggressive acquisition program.

From the announcement 18/07/2011

"Sultan is currently building the foundations to put in place an aggressive growth strategy, and the Board is assessing a range of potential projects to add to its existing suite of assets with a view to adding significant size and scale."

These acquisitions are obviously over and above anything that may come out of Togo. Togo will simply be the icing on the cake if it happens.

There is a high probability of potential blue sky in this stock, irrespective of its current projects (and for the record, I believe the existing projects have significant merit).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.