SSC 0.00% 1.1¢ sultan corporation limited

announcement., page-37

1. 1,459 Posts.
    Yeah so long as your winners outnumber your losers that's what matters at the end of the day.
    I don't win every trade. In fact some have gone pear shaped I'm the first to admit it.
    But I'm no longer an "investor" as I once was.
    In this market you lose too much sleep wondering which way it will twist next.
    I now consider myself a swing trader, don't always get it right though.
    The key in this market is to have strict capital management in place and limit losses ruthlessly.
    Don't become one of these poor people that bought at 4 cents and held down to 1.4cents.
    I expected SSC would rebound to the 2.5 level, but it never happened. Volume and momentum never returned.
    Guys I'm not trying to start a slanging match, but you are the shareholders, you should be asking the questions.
    I sure as heck wouldn't be voting yes to the incentive plan in its current form until some results are put on the table.
    But they've stated they won't be announcing anything until after the vote... That's called putting the cart before the donkey.

All just my observations, I don't normally bother commenting, but in this case I made an exception.

There is NO HUMAN INDUCED GLOBAL WARMING. It's a myth perpetrated by the super rich to take control of your property and reduce your standard of living. DYOR on AGENDA 21.

DC - No doubt you do have faith, and Blue Sky it's there for sure, it's possible. IMO what they need to concentrate on is generating income. Do some actual mining and stop mining the shareholders. 1.5 billion shares and growing is not a good way to grow shareholder wealth. Like I said before, if management had the confidence that you do, they should do what most directors do and BUY on market.

Cheers and best of luck and don't ever be afraid to ask the hard questions, it's YOUR money.

PS - Before I sign off - Wazza - I think Martis is right... I'm 80% certain the C wave has begun.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.