CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

SilverPhil, maybe that was it with the VTEM survey? I guess...

1. 848 Posts.
    SilverPhil, maybe that was it with the VTEM survey? I guess management is super busy at the moment with getting permits and the plant up and running. I would like to see CCU get that mining permit without issue. The last thing we would want is for that to be a drawn out process. The diagram of the VTEM survey given recently was spectacular. It would have been nice to see CCU pump it up but I am sure management have enough on their plates at the moment. For my mind the mining permit now will be a huge announcement. We know CCU is sitting on a heck of a lot of silver. This company will be spectacular once they get going in a precious metals boom that can last for years to come. Also silver is the 2nd most scarce industrial metal behind Indium. At some point this decade silver will become a rare Earth-like metal. Plenty of solar panels need silver amongst other uses. Just need to be patient with this one, I would like to see that mining permit happen to pretty much lock everything in, really the last major box to tick in a long list that have been ticked already.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.