LNR 0.00% 0.3¢ lanthanein resources ltd

announcement, page-51

1. 143 Posts.
    @gkara

1. Have a look at the share price history over the past 12 months. If you stuck your money in the bank 12 months ago instead of say buying FNT, would you have more $ or less $?

2. Have a look at their cash spending and how long it will take for them to run out. What will inevitably happen then?

3. Have a look at the SP movement after an announcement (good or bad ann). I've been keeping an eye since the cap raising and its almost always netted south.

4a. Some might say who cares to the above, if there is commercially viable gold found then you'll make $. This is an explorer so there is no guarantee that would happen even though many seem to think land holdings = guaranteed gold. In any case that timeframe is years away. If it was guaranteed profits you'd have to be stupid not to sell everything, take out loans and dump it all in.

4b. An explorer is high risk. Not everyone has the same risk tolerance/needs and that tolerance/need changes over time (buy home, kids, retire, etc). As such people will sell/buy different stocks to better suit their needs.

5. FNT is but 1 stock and stocks arn't the only way of making money.

6. Unless you've been hiding under a rock you'd know the world's financial markets are in #$%#. They have recovered somewhat as of late but the underlying issues are still present.

As for 4.5c? That just sounds like a number out of thin air. I reckon it will touch on 7-8c (I don't hope for it). Why? Lack of market depth/support, possibly a descending triangle pattern (again), and above numbered reasons. Where will it go after there? How should I or anyone know lol, this is all just educated guesses. If anyone knew for sure they'd be rich and sure as hell won't be posting it on a forum.

@everyone else
    getting angry at someone else and correcting their spelling/grammar because your stocks are going bad is just petty lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.330M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.65K 1.216M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 47816377 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 2291338 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.19pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.