AVP acuron limited

re: announcement - not impressed watso is not impressed with the...

1. 29,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    re: announcement - not impressed watso is not impressed with the latest announcement- even though he has high hopes for the stock. i mean what a joke - sales in the "wound care" market, for the first quarter were $283,000, but only $168,000 in the second quarter (making a total of $451,000 for the half). this thing is going backwards. sales for the airconditioning subsidiary, have increased (as would be expected with summer), and according to the most recent investor update, a comment is made, that there is an increase in sales and profitability for this division. shareholders in auridiam, should have got a better deal in the backdoor listing of acuron - they could have at least thrown in a sweetener of one option for every new share in acuron

HOWEVER, the product seems to be good, and with the distinct possibility that the trials for the treatment for burulli ulcer, will be positive, then this stock could move. chatting to company officials at various meetings, leads me to think that they know the trials will be successful - but then again - ????????

i hold, and despite my short term disappointment in the latest reports, this stock could be worth a punt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.