IMM 0.60% 41.8¢ immutep limited

Thanks, Boiler.Yes, forward looking valuations all have to be...

1. 701 Posts.
    Thanks, Boiler.

Yes, forward looking valuations all have to be taken with a grain of salt and be updated continually as more information comes to hand.
    I can't even pretend to put a fundamental valuation on the current SP, or even near term.
    This stock is getting traded like poker chips at the moment.
    But it's a minority of holders (~4%?) causing the swings, the more the company de-risks, the less volatile is should become.

There are inherent risks in biotech, especially ones still in development with no income. But the upside COULD be substantial.
    I look at it this way, if all goes to hell the risk is probably, what? 80% down from here?
    The upside could be in excess of 2000%, then our friend up there would have to change his name to "winning 20 bagger".

This is the upside i wanted to remind long term investors about.
    A few disingenuous posters were trying to cast doubts on the long term potential of Prima for short term gain and I think it may have worked.

I also have done valuations based on 10% of global patient numbers rather than the global market valuation (as there has been some debate about it's validity) and that works out favourably, too.

http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/255771-overview

10% market share of 200k OC patients = 20k
    20k x $90k treatment = $1.8b rev p/ann
    - obviously we won't have 10% of the entire market so this is just a broad indication as distribution of treatment centres improves.

(90% of OC is treatable by Cvac so take that into account too.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.8¢
Change
-0.003(0.60%)
Mkt cap ! $594.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.5¢ 42.5¢ 41.0¢ $463.7K 1.108M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 339788 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 224278 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.