MGO 0.00% 14.0¢ marengo mining limited

announcement, page-5

1. 1,137 Posts.
    I by and large agree with you on show. But where I disagree is that it's not the companies fault. The company should know what is going on. They should engage with people and keep in communications and understand what they are doing so they can provide accurate communications to their shareholders. MGO seem to consistently fail to deliver on their communications - eg DFS, resource upgrade. You have to question their capacity to select suppliers and make judgements about forthcoming announcements. I also don't believe only the small shareholders suffers. Everyone suffers. MGO had a cap raising about 2 yrs ago on the Tmx at 25 cents. These institutional buyers must be thrilled that this company with apparently so much prospect has a declining share price. It's declining for a reason and we all know what this is.

I do believe in the long term Marengo story, and I also believe in th fundamentals of the company and the skill of Les and other management, but these constant delays are damaging the share price to everyone's detriment. They should change tact and try under promising and over delivering.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.