QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

announcement, page-26

1. 275 Posts.
    Purd2- With due respect, It would be great if you could stop worrying about other HC members posts, and come out with more constructive posts. Bukka was definitely answering my question and he answered the question based on his own expectations and personal opinion.

Bukka- I consistenly enjoy reading your posts, they always seems to be very fair and constructive.

With relations to your question, I definitely feel once an announcement is delivered, and IMO i'm confident that the announcement will not only include fund secuirty with relations to drilling rigs and materials, but will also include dates of drilling, If this is the case, i'm expecting the share price to initially increase to 2 to 3 cents.

If we receive sucessful results after the first drilling is completed, IMO i'm confident that the share price will increase to 5-6 cents.

Once all three holes have been drilled, and the results are all positive, IMO I expect the share price to move into the region of 15-17 cents. All post drilling after the first 3 holes, IMO will definitely show gradual increases, and once all holes have been drilled and results are positive, IMO I expect the share price to move into 30-40cents range.

Finally, if all holes proves succesful, then IMO i would have full confidence that the Company will be a $1+ share.

Obviously there is alot of ifs and buts, market factors, plus there is still a long way to go, but with Gus Simpson background and his stringent deadlines, IMO i defintely feel very condifent in the company direction and expect we will not be waiting long to see if the company can meet all our high expectations.

Thanks

Tazman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.