WCN 5.56% 1.7¢ white cliff minerals limited

announcement, page-2

1. 33,065 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Results of General Meeting
    White Cliff Minerals Limited (ASX: WCN) advise the following resolutions placed before shareholders at a General
    Meeting on 11 March 2013 were approved as follows:
    Ordinary Resolution 1 as set out in the Notice of Meeting to Ratify Tranche 1 of Placement was passed by a
    show of hands. Proxy details in respect of this resolution were as follows:
    i. there were 13,754,357 proxy votes in respect of which the appointments specified that the proxy vote for
    the resolution;
    ii. there were 200,000 proxy votes in respect of which the appointments specified that the proxy vote against
    the resolution;
    iii. there were 100,000 proxy votes in respect of which the appointments specified that the proxy abstain from
    voting on the resolution;
    iv. there were 0 proxy votes in respect of which the appointments specified that the proxy may vote at the
    proxy’s discretion;
    Ordinary Resolution 2 as set out in the Notice of Meeting to Approve Tranche 2 of Placement was passed by a
    show of hands. Proxy details in respect of this resolution were as follows:
    i. there were 13,754,357 proxy votes in respect of which the appointments specified that the proxy vote for
    the resolution;
    ii. there were 300,000 proxy votes in respect of which the appointments specified that the proxy vote against
    the resolution;
    iii. there were 0 proxy votes in respect of which the appointments specified that the proxy abstain from voting
    on the resolution;
    iv. there were 0 proxy votes in respect of which the appointments specified that the proxy may vote at the
    proxy’s discretion;
    Ordinary Resolution 3 as set out in the Notice of Meeting to Approve Participation in Placement for Mr Todd
    Hibberd was passed by a show of hands. Proxy details in respect of this resolution were as follows:
    i. there were 8,445,643 proxy votes in respect of which the appointments specified that the proxy vote for the
    resolution;
    ii. there were 303,000 proxy votes in respect of which the appointments specified that the proxy vote against
    the resolution;
    iii. there were 5,305,714 proxy votes in respect of which the appointments specified that the proxy abstain
    from voting on the resolution;
    proxy’s discretion;
    Ordinary Resolution 4 as set out in the Notice of Meeting to Approve Participation in Placement for Mr
    Michael Langoulant was passed by a show of hands. Proxy details in respect of this resolution were as follows:
    i. there were 9,351,355 proxy votes in respect of which the appointments specified that the proxy vote for the
    resolution;
    ii. there were 303,000 proxy votes in respect of which the appointments specified that the proxy vote against
    the resolution;
    iii. there were 4,400,002 proxy votes in respect of which the appointments specified that the proxy abstain
    from voting on the resolution;White Cliff Minerals Limited 2
    proxy’s discretion;
    Ordinary Resolution 5 as set out in the Notice of Meeting to Approve the Amendment to Terms of 2012
    Options was passed by a show of hands. Proxy details in respect of this resolution were as follows:
    i. there were 13,854,357 proxy votes in respect of which the appointments specified that the proxy vote for
    the resolution;
    ii. there were 200,000 proxy votes in respect of which the appointments specified that the proxy vote against
    the resolution;
    iii. there were 0 proxy votes in respect of which the appointments specified that the proxy abstain from voting
    on the resolution;
    proxy’s disc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $27.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $3.644K 214.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3899999 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 558000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.