CDB 0.00% 0.9¢ condor blanco mines limited

announcement , page-18

1. 1,152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    I think that Glen Darby is a young gun!

Achieved a lot in the last 6 months and now we are at a 'working' phase. Fairdinkum, some think that a project just grows its own legs. Theres been Christmas, Easter and weather conditions inbetween. So whats the prob with this info April 2. Not working hard enough? What? I don't get it? To me he has been very mindful of his shareholders. If its the SP action over the last few days, it might have something to do with raising some cash. Cash or script, people have to get paid.

April 2

April 2, 2013
    Production begins on Marianas Magnetite Tailings Project Project

-Condor Blanco Mines Limited (ASX:CDB) today announced it commenced production at its Marianas Magnetite Tailings Project in the city of Copiàpo in Chile.
    The company has begun processing and stockpiling an initial 5,000 tonnes of iron ore tailings at optimal grades of between 63-65%, using local contractors to excavate and process the material.

Carachapampa Gold-Silver Project
    (ann 4 weeks ago operational report March 08.)

To date pre-collars have been drilled to 30 meters at five holes and, at the time of writing, the first hole is drilling at 95 meters with no problems. To speed up drilling the rig has moved to a 24-hour shift and a second rig will start on 12 March, also on a 24-hour program. The five drill holes are expected to be completed by the end of March. To support the program, the Condor field crew has constructed a core storage and cutting facility close to the office in Copiàpo.

Plus data room stuff going on!

Sheeesh!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.