CDB 0.00% 0.9¢ condor blanco mines limited

announcement , page-4

1. 3,770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251
    I felt for the day traders today to be honest.

Markets alight oversees.

CDB very oversold with a very low market cap compared to many.......Well no, you can't really compare it to any at this end of the market because most won't ever earn a cent of income within our lifetimes......Mine pockets, yes.

It had market interest.

No day trading forum chatter until at the very end, so where did the opening dump come from?

Placement shares maybe or were the brakes applied to make sure that CDB can't get those unlisted options over the line and remain under the control of external financiers. Having the unlisted options at 10 cents and under exercised, would give CDB the financial independence required to move to full production without an institutional free lunch.

It had all of the ingredients to continue north and if the intention of buying the stock initially was to turn a profit, dumping into the open isn't the most logical way of achieving the maximum gain.

There was simply no good reason not to let it run so we're now saddled with a heap of accidental holders sweating on a good announcement.

Not going to raise the white flag but very disappointed non the less.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.