ADO 0.00% 1.9¢ anteotech ltd

The interesting thing for me is that we hopefully should hear...

1. 1,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    The interesting thing for me is that we hopefully should hear more from the company about Alere in the not to distant future.

Filby pointed out that Alere are the ones with the device already but what is of major importance is;

A paid project undertaken for a second POC company is now nearing completion. We have generated results that have caused excitement and a commitment to further progress the project toward the inclusion of Mix&Go in their existing and planned commercial products.."

"PAID POINT OF CARE PROJECT ll

An initial paid project with a second POC company is nearing completion. The results achieved in our own laboratories have demonstrated great promise. The material produced by Anteo is to be shipped for assessment in the laboratories of our collaborator by the end of April. A second extensive project to ensure the commercial viability of Mix&Go in this environment has been agreed to commence once our results have been verified in their laboratories. Our partner in this exercise is the global leader in this field. We are optimistic about the ultimate commercial worth of this work."

note in the first paragraph of the 4C that it is existing and planned products. I really hope that we hear more about this sooner rather than later. This will also get Philips moving quicker IMO if they were to announce something in the next few months.

Not trying to steal your thunder filby it just didnt click till I re-read it a few times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $9.138K 481.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24420 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 582019 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.