NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

Thats pretty much what I was getting at Tshirt. The price query...

1. 1,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Thats pretty much what I was getting at Tshirt. The price query was obviously chasing an explanation due to the quantum of fall in price and corresponding increase in volume. The obligation is on NEN to explain that event. The point being, if 'gas shows' were not evident or there was something negatively material they would be obligated to report it due to the fact that the ASX questioned the circumstances of the fall. Regardless of the fact that NEN may have thought a leak impossible or boardering on significant, they would be obliged to report the development (err on caution) - the consequence of not doing this would be severe in the case that the well turned out to be a duster. There would be questions asked by the regulator.

On the flip-side, they wouldnt report a positive development as it doesnt explain the price fall. NEN are not reporting positive developments to this granularity anyway, as they want to do the logging first rather than rely on ancedotals.

Logically, the well must be good. We just dont know how good. I do acknowledge the other side of the argument however, its just that I think my view is more 'feasible'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.