ADO 0.00% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

This, in my opinion, is one of their better announcements....

1. 291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    This, in my opinion, is one of their better announcements. However, as I have said before, the market is immune to theses announcements as there have been so many and so little income has flowed from anything that they have previously announced.

At least this announcement refers to the launch of the product in the first quarter of 2014 after the Beta testing phase which I don' think will provide any income.

I can't understand why they did not take this direction before instead of trying to hang their hat on a POC device which had not yet proven to perform adequately, at least until Mix&Go came along. The testing undertaken to prove up the POC has been an exhaustive and very long process.

Comparatively the Beads and Plates were an established product where Mix&Go had already proven to be better and cheaper than anything else.

Perhaps GC is a Marlin fisherman and is not satisfied with anything other than a large catch. It is a costly exercise which could lead one to starve waiting for that big catch.

This will also put pressure on the POC companies to pull their finger out as the use of Mix&Go in conventional testing procedures will probably satisfy the criteria for a multitude of tests for which results are not instantaneously required.

Congratulations to GC and his crew as we now appear to be moving in the right direction with the POC's, if and when they come on stream, being an absolute bonus.

In the absence of the mention of income the market has reacted in its usual manner of perhaps only taking note of what has been announced and waiting until income is generated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $13.78K 621.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 181622 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 349012 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.