NEU 0.72% $20.72 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

announcement, page-13

1. 10,009 Posts.
    Hi Dolly, been busy all day....

Awesome announcement... I think Almey summed it up well. So did Richard Treagus...

We will have $28 M cash plus US Army support, and other grants and support group money...

Any day NEU will have a MC of $200M.... Thats ASX 300 territory....

Share register now Stabilised... Treagus can always ring thes guys and ask for SP support... DT's will be outgunned by Instos and High NET Worths...

Those 4 results in a row are the clincher... If RETTs is good this will go nuts.... And my personal opinion is FB reports of Efiicacy are probably very correct.....

The money from Instos and HNW's are validation that we are in a very good company... They get better briefings than we do...

I sold just enough to be free carried over last 3 months... We take my allocation in the SPP.... And hold...

I when I bought in NEU had a MC of $6m , $3M of which was in cash... I posted at the time , I should buy the whole company...... but bought enough, that this will be life changing for my family and myself...

And there are several other posters on here in the same position...

This is without doubt the Biotech in Australia... NNZ2566 will be as big as Statins... But NEU will be the only player....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.72
Change
-0.150(0.72%)
Mkt cap ! $2.648B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.96 $21.28 $20.61 $4.984M 239.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 782 $20.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.72 1021 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.