UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

announcement?, page-80

1. 2,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Two things that will probably be lost out in the noise of todays announcement...

"... supply Hikma a minimum volume of 175MM units per year following a rapid high-volume ramp up period"

I hope the period of rapid high volume ramp up is not over 18 months. I twould be nice to start banking full wack revenue some time in 2015

But here is the real thing of interest and optimism for me. The Unifill Nexus. It is a syringe barrel with no passive safety. I am assuming the luer lock connection can mean a need can be attached like the Unifill Select...but we are selling prefilled syringe barrels with a luer lock connection.

But it appears our largest contract to date is in part for a device that doesnt use our bespoked passive safety needle retraction.

We supply a barrel and plunger for a prefilled syringe that is use for deliverying drugs into IV drips/lines etc.

So the positive I take from that is we are able to make these things cheap enough that a generic manufacturer can use what appears to be simply a barrel and plunger with no needle retraction.

Will be interesting to see the break up of drugs that find themselves into the traditional Unifill vs the Nexus

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.