IMM 20.3% 35.5¢ immutep limited

Good question Macenroc. No-one is interested in my $50 trial...

1. 1,251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 713
    Good question Macenroc. No-one is interested in my $50 trial with five subjects even if the results are very positive. But everyone would be interested in the results from my $50m trial with 5000 subjects even if it failed.

Now if your into history or like cycles or Gann stuff. The presentation is by Heidi Gray. Who is the primary investigator of Can-003 and the architect of the design. And who on the back of Dendron and with discussions with the FDA in 2007 chose PFS as the primary outcome for the study.

So you can send flowers or brickbats to Dr Gray. But exactly seven years ago PRR were presenting a poster (so one level down from a paper) to that same conference. Showing positive results from their P2a trial with respect to CA125 levels.

Now the human karmic cycle is supposed to be seven years. So Macenroc think back seven years. Were you being a good or bad boy.

I’m going to assume good – because this would mean that the second remission group would have had more death events, and hence matured sufficiently to possibly show a positive OS difference - which is now where the interest is in Can-003. Also remembering that the release of results is mainly event driven.

Now none of this had occurred to me before reading and thinking about your question. But given my last entry on PRR was at these levels – another entry has a certain symmetry to it all.

Regards Southoz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.060(20.3%)
Mkt cap ! $512.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 37.5¢ 33.5¢ $4.893M 13.67M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 363213 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.5¢ 249433 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.58pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.