EGR 7.61% 9.9¢ ecograf limited

Seriously, many of the posters on here need to take a big chill...

1. 919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Seriously, many of the posters on here need to take a big chill pill, and see things for what they are.

An NPV and feasibility model has so many moving parts (i.e. variable assumptions) that it can boggle the mind. I will stick my neck out and suggest that the majority of posters on HC wouldn't know how to critically evaluate the finer details and assumptions inherent within a 10 year cashflow with a myriad of assumptions, without making a mistake (I'd go further and suggest many HC posters wouldn't even know where to start such an exercise). So to expect flawlessness is just naive, and if anyone is really going to expect that, then I would only ask why they aren't running a multi-national organisation, because they obviously must be perfect in their own day jobs.

No-one is perfect. The amount of things I've gotten wrong in my life are too numerous to mention. Doctors make mistakes. Mechanics make mistakes. And even, dare I say it, company officials. KNL issued a redaction in 2013 not because they were wrong in their numbers, but they were wrong in not being allowed to release what they did. They issued a redaction in 2015, likely because of a mistaken number in a detailed spreadsheet. If they continue making mistakes at the rate of one mistake every year or two, then they are going to be one of the best run companies in the world. This is a storm in a teacup, and will be used by the DT crowd to make some money (or lose some money), but it won't mean much in the longer term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
0.007(7.61%)
Mkt cap ! $44.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 9.9¢ 9.5¢ $45.26K 459.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1025 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 8111 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.20am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.