PBI premier bionics limited

announcement, page-62

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010
    re: aust stock report buy rec
    all fair points vendor, and well worth pointing out.

however, i would argue that the peregrine connection at pbi is tenuous at best these days ... this was my concern about the recent apparent trading of the stock through another listed entity - that it signalled further dabbling just when the share price was looking like going somewhere. Im now convinced its just related to director movements and the ability of the substantial shareholder to step back and not be listed as such. They may well still be selling at some point, but they've been holding these for some time and theyve trickled a few out for now ... i imagine they, like us, still have a few up their sleeve as they await the bigger payday.

The more important thing is that PBI now have some strong directors on the board who would not countenance any funny business ... also ross horley is the main man now ... its his drive, forsight and ambition we are tapping into. medicvision will be a cash cow for pbi and the growth is just starting ... that's why i think its time to board this train.

i am definitely enthusiastic about pbi for all the reasons mentioned ad nauseum in previous posts -- and yes, everyone should do their own research -- I am usually wrong in stock picking and so anything i say in support should be taken with a grain of salt. Ive taken a medium term view of pbi for 12 months now .... I am now happy to see that all those purchases at the lows appear to be on the verge of paying off.

It would also appear that others agree, the buy recommendations are now coming from various sources and medicvision is bringing in the revenues -- if nothing else a sign that this company has moved on from its rebirth. The pulmo products now rate as a out-of-left-field bonus spin should the commercial discussions yield results in the next 3-9 months.

All very exciting times for the PBI watchers .... hopefully we get the breakout that many of us believe this stock deserves in coming months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.