WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Announcement, page-103

1. 5,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1439
    Been building for some time, so while I'm on a roll.... time to be as popular as the wise man overheard whispering baby Jesus' nose was a bit crooked. I look forward to the poisoned darts from all the disciples.

In May 2014, ABDM suggested 20c by end of year. 65 TU's. Outrageously inaccurate.

Last year, it was 35c by EOFY - everybody shaped a bronze idol in His image. It would appear equally, outrageously inaccurate.

Tom Boorman or B&Y give far more modest forecasts, fall far less short, but are widely condemned as manipulative crooks (just a figure of speech, for any lawyers out there).

Why is that conclusion formed? Maybe it's reasonable suspicion based on what seems obvious, maybe because there are spreadsheets that can suggest B&Y's buying and selling patterns.

Nobody knows the activities of individuals' trade accounts, do they?

The only difference I see between ABDM and B&Y with the level of research provided and price predictions is that ABDM's is far less accurate.... and that B&Y hoists its flag to a publicly recognisable identity.

Anyone ever met ABDM at the AGM?

Seen his books?

Research is astonishingly good. So good, in fact, he's able to provide exceptional insights from personal meeting with company bosses...... that he shares at a time of his choosing with the rest of us, a couple of months later - as is his right.

Such grand connections might equally give small (but legal) insights into timelines and licences that the rest of us are not privy to..... yet we hear of wild 35c predictions that are rarely challenged by anybody, based on a massive shopping list of things that are yet to transpire. I'll bet you a few people bought big off the back of the selfless sharing of those insights.

ABDM's soul may be purer than the blood of a freshly christened royal baby. I have no idea. What he does, and how selfless or not his research is, is his business.... but my stomach turns at the utterly blind, unflinching, unquestioning acceptance of everything He says, at all times... then smashing anyone who doth take His name in vain.

If the same group dynamic was harnessed in a negative direction, so many here would be the mob marching into town with flaming torches pitchforks to burn a witch.

We will be lucky to see a single cent of income from P&G by the end of the year, six months after July 1. I'm not nearly as talented or dedicated as ABDM at research, but even I know that.

Downgrading sentiment to HOLD.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.