WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

I have gone back through multiple announcements & see that I...

1. 3,079 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659
    I have gone back through multiple announcements & see that I formed this view from many snippets of info however the announcement today I think goes to validate my thinking IMO.
    "This initial part-delivery of devices will be co-packaged with P&G skincare products prior to distribution through P&G’s global sales channels. The first shipment under the newly-executed Licensing Term Sheets represents only the initial stocking volumes in a much larger roll-out plan which will span multiple P&G brands. Dr Suda Sudarsana, Global SK-II R&D Franchise Leader stated: “OBJ helps us take our skin care experience to a new level by combining our knowledge and expertise in biology and chemistry with OBJ's expertise in diamagnetic and Physics, all in pursuit of leveraging science-based innovation to delight our consumers.” The new Licensing Term Sheets, referred to by the P&G internal codes of Wave I and Wave II, covers two types of devices developed by OBJ for use across multiple P&G brands.
    So how many products will we look forward to under the SK2 & Olay range under this term sheet? I'm betting more than 3 by year end!

Certainly did not take long for P&G to get this done after OBJ management confirmed they did there part! Now that's what I call imminent

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.