WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Announcement, page-85

1. 443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Hi Neutralopinions,

I moderated my first post as it may have been a little harsh.
    I think you are mistaken in your understanding of peer reviewed literature. You may be confusing this with independent research.
    The PUBLISHER is the peer. So when Dr Edwards is the author of an article he sends it to an independent journal (they then proof read it and see if it passes their criteria for valid research). it then goes back and fourth between the PUBLISHER and the AUTHOR. Then finally can get published by the journal.
    So they are Peer reviewed. Not peer published...
    So OBJ researchers are always the author in peer reviewed literature. Once you understand this you will understand the meaning.

Also the 2 years being outdated is completely incorrect. Almost any journal article (in medicine, geology, engineering, architecture) will ALWAYS reference research or articles more than 2 years old. INfact they can reference historical articles that were scientifically "gold standard" that may be more than 10 years old. ANd still very valid today. Less than 2 years means nothing if it is crap research (as infact a lot of it is these days).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.