DCC 0.00% 3.8¢ digitalx limited

Announcement, page-121

1. 8,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Your looking for answers and asking questions. That's a good thing. I'm not sure why they only released the app in the Nth American region as for example there would be plenty of South Americans in Australia who could top up their relos phone accounts from here as well but, I hold another small tech which puts out apps and I can tell you they only do it in one region at a time. This seems the norm. EG, they have developed a Spanish version which is to be released in the States , but not Spain or Sth America, yet. I don't know why but I know it's nothing out of the ordinary for apps. The announcement was good and this litle company now has a multi national as a partner and Z can now ramp the pr up and scream "Telefonica" out at any interview he likes without restrictions. The app also offers benefits for using it to top up accounts outside the normal top up options you posted. Free minutes etc. Remittances will come but this is a very healthy margin and with a working model why wouldn't more telcos want in? If the sp went to 40 cents yesterday no one would be asking any questions but it didn't so there is some suspicions. For me watching the trading yesterday there was no more than a few DT'ers having a play outside the normal lithium games. I only saw a couple of 200K chunks go through which just isn't enough interest basically. (Counting Chi-x not even $1 mil in value traded) We need a 10 million insto buyer to get us on the right direction but they don't work like that do they. I can imagine they would be ringing Z asking if they can partake in the next CR rather than buy on market. Even a large corner stone investor like a telco or bank would be good. I hope Z can put that to bed soon as it's another shackle IMO. The Telefonica deal is totally simple and straight forward as far as promotion and customer acquistion costs , zero from what i can tell, but expansion into regions like India as far as costs goes is smokey. At least this hasn't been a huge pump and dump so the down side should be minimal this time around. All IMO of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27000 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 153601 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.23am 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.