SEN 0.00% 2.5¢ senetas corporation limited

announcement, page-19

1. 770 Posts.
    No idea. But as a long term player who does not see any fundamental problems with this company (and only goodness in the future), I'm starting to add small chunks over time.

I like many SEN holders am not in for the quick buck, but the long return. I like my return so far. And nothing this company has done has changed my view that in the next 1-2 I will be significantly better off than I am now.

Sure, perhaps others will go boom (and perhaps bust), and I have some slush money playing on them...why not, but for a low risk high payoff play, in my books, it's hard to beat SEN.

Those who do not like the stock - post away. But unless you show some sort of hard facts or data you do realise you are not going to stop others investing. Hmmm...perhaps that's the key word here, investing. I think most of the posters on HC are speculators rather than investors...so stands to reason those with a longer term view will get canned on a regular basis.

Oh well, so be it. Different strokes and all that. Let's just wait for the 3rd and 4th Q. data before you start making the pine box ok?

SEN is a definite buy in my books for those with a 6-12 month view and a low(er) risk profile.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.