1. 2,813 Posts.

KALGOORLIE-BOULDER

RESOURCES LTD

ABN 48 106 732 487

ASX ANNOUNCEMENT

ASX Code: KAL, KALO

9 August 2006

FIRST GOLD PRODUCTION FROM JACKPOT GOLD MINE

The Directors of Kalgoorlie-Boulder Resources Limited are pleased to announce the
    first gold production from it’s Jackpot Gold Mine with a first gold pour completed earlier
    today at the Greenfields Mill near Coolgardie.

First production is an important milestone in any resource company’s life and to
    achieve this within 16 months from listing on the ASX is a significant achievement. We
    are pleased to join the ranks of gold producers at a time of strong gold prices. With the
    Company’s portfolio of gold and base metals assets continually improving as we build
    our knowledge and look at other opportunities the future of the Company looks very
    positive.

This initial gold pour is the product of the first of three milling campaigns at the
    Greenfields Mill near Coolgardie with the campaign scheduled to be completed in
    October 2006. Going forward, we intend to use the cashflows from the mine to develop
    the company's other gold and base metals assets. Specifically, on completion of the
    initial open pit mine at Jackpot, we will be in a position to properly evaluate the deep
    higher grade Inferred mineralisation at the Jackpot project for a possible larger scale
    open pit or underground operation.

For further information please contact:

Trevor Matthews

Managing Director

Kalgoorlie-Boulder Resources Ltd

Tel: (08) 9228 9742

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $4.755M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $285 9.486K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 133333 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 124396 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.31am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.