BRO 0.00% 0.2¢ broad investments limited

I would like to thank this_is_it for his comments . i admit for...

1. 82 Posts.
    I would like to thank this_is_it for his comments . i admit for the past 3 months i was getting info fed to me from within and i knew that Vaz had no idea who or what he had given an massive parcel of shares to in exchange for having VOIP set up for him .I kinew the guy was a dud and i knew he only wanted his mates around him for protection furthermore i knew he convinced and told Vaz a massive pack of lies ....Lets be truthful with right operators BRO could have got channel 7 as partner instead of them going to engin .there is a future for VOIP but 3000 connections is breakeven and any above that 100 % profit .This mob couldnt even get 500 .... I tried to help everyone on HC but with discretion and caution some accepted my help some were upset . i suspect King louie may have been an insider trying to hold price up whilst staff were getting out .lets be honest Vaz cant come out and alert the 12 or so he sacked about legal action to recover over false pretences or they will run but i sure hope he gets after them . its doubtful if i will learn anymore but if i do i will post it
    good luck everyone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.