CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

announcement, page-9

1. 2,463 Posts.
    re: better market communication Probe's

Send him the link with cc to richard - think richard is more responsive to be honest - have got zip back from gordon but not only got responses from richard - but also action

personally I think this announcement was heaps better than past ones --- and it didnt cotain anything we didnt know was comming ----am very, very happy with change in style of releases - have made representation to richard following westmoons Q at EGM that we can do better and now - in my mind they have changed ---- must get the ducks guts of announcement out in first paragraph followed by detail and if possible - adding as afootnore a brief overview of the company and plans - (pretty tall order to ask for a brief overview for CMR with all the irons we have in the fire - but must be tackled - and they seem to have started) so full marks to them for listening to holders - and I know from emails am not alone making the point! - within reason - the more who offer valid well founded advice the better - and probing - such a suggestion would in my mind be well founded.

I agree that consistent ducks guts to the point annnouncements and communication in other form WILL reduce market volatility rather than increase it - because if we bury our good points in understatements only the most confrontingly obvious cant be hidden or ignored announcements willl stand out so much that they and get cover - and result in an over-reaction - only to die off with more verbose announcements whereas - if all announcements were to the point one would become acustom to expecting good new ESPECIALLY with CMR coz all has been soooooo goood (but buried) as a consequence volatility would decrease - maybe I have not made my point clearly - yeah yeah yeah _ I been at the pub --- again -- but thats what we do thursday nights - but it makes sense to me - if announcements get to the guts of the issue in first paragraph we will have a proper response - and since all our releases have been positive - as they have been - even if buried - the would have consistent responses and potentially reduce volatility ---ok Im waffeling now so goin to bed ---

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.