anl for yttrium Nickel laterite ores have different...

1. 753 Posts.
    anl for yttrium Nickel laterite ores have different characteristics ... too much of this and not enough of that.

I can explain but I could mislead so I suggest you read about it on Heron's website www.heronresources.com.au

Goethite ore vs Silicious ore.

Ore characteristics has direct influence on the acid consumption, recovery rates, metal quality, imputities etc.

If you were to invest in a Nickel Laterite right now you have the following choice:

Murrin-Murrin of Anaconda
    Goongarie of Heron
    Nickel West
    Bulong of Preston(5%)
    Cawse of OMG(100%) but not much leverage there
    Marlborough of Preston(100%) but ....
    Raventhorpe of BHPBilliton but...
    ...etc

I choose Heron and here is my reasons:
    1. debt Free
    2. Anaconda is highgrading
    3. Anaconda may well make money out of Murrin-Murrin but they can make a lot more if the own Goongarie
    4. Jinchuan in discussions with Heron which could make Heron a 45,000 tonnes per year Nickel producer, which is absurd for a company capitalised at $15,000,000
    5. A merger of the Cawse tenaments with HRR's to better the world best nickel laterite resource owned by Heron in Goongarie
    6. Mongoose with now a 36% stake in Anaconda is unlikely to ever gain control of Anaconda, and can bid for Heron to bargain with Anaconda to issue it shares thus gaining control
    7.Glencore can bid for Heron now that they are not restricted in investing in any other australian nickel project.
    8. BHPBilliton, Inco, Norilsk, WMR, Rio-Tinto etc and those that bid for Cawse when Centaur was in receivership could not be ruled out of been suiters to Heron.

It is a game of pocker at the moment ... everyone may be bluffing and waits for the other to make a move, and when one does .... de ja vous.

Arhidas
    owns HRR

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.