GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

I have to say i am as confused as you. i was very cautious on...

1. 97 Posts.
    I have to say i am as confused as you. i was very cautious on Monday with the rapid drop and felt there was a few people in the know doin a bit of unloading. feeling the same today with some big holders unloading for 70. whats with that?

this can also be seen as market manipulation to keep the price low. i am sure there are some key reasons for this.

I am happy wiht the ann and feel that the BFS is now a positive. we will see the Jan and Feb out without seeing this one go under. GBG di say in the ann that the operations will commence in this first quarter of this year did they not?

I am less woried about the magnetite side of the business and always felt the next few years of haematite was going to be the sticking point.

Good luck all and I hope the pressure placed by those on close will lift tomorrow so that I can get on with making money.

PS what MXG. Have not heard of a big win for a few months. Maybe some in the markket know of one!!! One for you Rock. Bought at 3.77 and happy with 4.12. will want to see a 50 cent jump in the next few weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.