GPN greater pacific gold limited

announcement, page-18

1. 2,532 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 953
    Aff, you are missing the point I think. MZM is spending all the money and GPN gets 30% of the combined resource from both companies tenements. Where's the downside?

If they find no u then it has cost GPN nothing and they still retain 100% of their own tenements to look for gold or anything else that may be there. If MZM are willing to risk their money so that GPN can get 30% for nothing, well that's fine by me.

There are quite a few companies in the Peak Hill area with gold as their main objective including GLN who are now looking for uranium and many more exploring throughout WA and other states even though there is no mining policy in place at the moment. History shows governments can change and it pays to be ready for the inevitable.

I would be happy if GPN goes looking for land in SA and NT to explore for uranium regardless of what their company name is. In the meantime bring on the drilling of Peak Hill for both gold and uranium.

As a holder of in excess of 20m GPNOA I'm content to sit back and relax knowing they cost me 003 each and still have 14 months until expiry. I wish I could get a return like this on every investment I make. So knock GPN all you want but there is more people thanking the company than criticizing them despite some of the rubbish posted here daily.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.