GPN greater pacific gold limited

announcement, page-19

1. 1,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Aff...,

Thanks for that comment and you really should pass those English lessons onto the directors of GPN. I mean, how the company dare search for the hottest commodity on the market (Uranium) when it is not mentioned in their name. If we follow this logic I have some more issues that you can mention to the relevant directors:

1. Why is BHP mining outside of Broken Hill when the "BH" stands for Broken Hill where it originated? This is disgraceful that they expanded because in the name it stands for Broken Hill!

2. Why is Microsoft selling hardware like Xbox when its name states it is only in the "soft" ware business. Can you believe them trying to diversify???

3. Why is General Electric into almost everything when they should be only in electricity. To think the biggest company in the world has suffered the same trap as GPN by diversifying into different areas. Jack Welch should be ashamed.

Finally the pearler...

4. Why is Virgin in a number of industries however they do not sell virgins (boom disch).

App.... I hope you realise now what a ridiculous comment yours was. To suggest merely because a company originated in one business does not mean they can diversify. This point is especially true in mining where it is very possible that you find something that you were not looking for anyway.

I await with great anticipation the results that are well and truly upon us.

Good luck holders!!

Iceman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.