GPN greater pacific gold limited

Hey peoples! Great to see all the posting - mostly valid points...

1. 244 Posts.
    Hey peoples! Great to see all the posting - mostly valid points being raised, on such a dynamic little explorer with Great prospects and plays in motion, and lots more to come imo.

I have been out of the country, now back but a little off colour today(jet lag), so I thought it is time to post a little more. Well, I have not sold any oppies or heads, and believe strongly that this SP will do some more stunning things very soon. I will keep my estimates under my hat, but it will be a pleasure for holders if my foresight materialises.

Noitice VERY light selling, and light buying also? That balance is due for a swing. You can not keep a star from shining, and GPN will surprise us more and more I believe.

Don't forget a major drilling progam is to commence very very soon on Peak Hill, so this is going cheap.

And don't forget YRR is due for some big news also - whoch will give us GPNers a nice solid boost.

All the best everyone, and don't lose the hopes we all had a few months ago, as the big party has not yet started.

Bye!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.