GPN greater pacific gold limited

announcement, page-32

1. 1,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Ha ha Mobcat you w @ nker,

I will have to assume that since Mobcat has been a member for 2 weeks and is farming out the same damn opinion from Pierpoint (that is friggin over 3 years old) that he is Sandy or Jakem writing under a different name.

Dude, why do you keep posting that article that is about as relevant to the stock as John Howard’s cholesterol report. THAT PIERPOINT ARTICLE IS OVER 3 YEARS OLD! It was also written when the share price was below 1c. Since it is nearly 500% higher than when the article was written do you really think we should place weight on it???

It has been tough but I put up with the likes Sandy and Jakem’s negativity up to now. Guys this rubbish is getting really tired and destroys any benefits that this forum adds. I for one do not have a problem with anyone writing constructive negative comments. Although he has been targeted as a down ramper I read with an open mind the comments that ‘this_is_it’ writes. But the other down rampers just repeat the same excrete over and over again. Move on guys!!

I bet we will get some other newbie (Jakem in disguise) telling us he called the company and got a Telstra message bank and how unprofessional it is or that because GPN has ‘Gold’ in its name it should only focus on gold. Ha ha you guys are unbelievable.

Getting frustrated at this rubbish

Iceman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.