GPN greater pacific gold limited

announcement, page-34

1. 1,857 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    "Thanks for that comment and you really should pass those English lessons onto the directors of GPN."

Great way to start a message. Attack me instead of my comments. Shows that you can't come up with a proper reply.

"I mean, how the company dare search for the hottest commodity on the market (Uranium) when it is not mentioned in their name."

LOL! That's exactly what they're doing! They're searching for the hottest thing in the market. This week it's U, next week it's Gold, the week after it's... I dunno... Platinum? They are following the hype, that is it.

Also, like t_i_i said they spun off their U into another company. But this week U is still hot so I guess they're still looking for more. Surely they would have had YRR make the deal, being a U company and all?

And you didn't even make a half-assed uninformed reply about the location. Can't mine U in WA sorry. Absolutly worthless (for the time being).

"If we follow this logic I have some more issues that you can mention to the relevant directors:"

Way to mention multi-billion dollar companies who have the resources to expand into other fields. GPN has no cash, it's hardly the same thing.

"This point is especially true in mining where it is very possible that you find something that you were not looking for anyway."

Oh, you think this deal just fell in their hands? They were drilling at Peak Hill when some suit walks up and offered it to them? They were searching for U, it's the hot thing right now, GPN are just following the hype.

------

Who's noticed the GPN price has actually FALLEN after this ann? The market knows the ann was useless. HC rampers might think (or maybe it's hope?) there is some substance but in reality they're just a crummy hype-following company with no cash and over 600M shares on issue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.