GPN greater pacific gold limited

announcement, page-7

1. 644 Posts.
    Well well well what a diffrence a few weeks make i feel great what a great break if you guys kick ass with GPN i would highly recomend the dreams resort in Cancun unbelivable allinclusive pampering anyway whats been happening all i did think of you all and i must admit i did think that by now GPN would be at about 3.8 but it did improve i see they had another one of there famous anns again looks like it did Jack shiiit hey........ why is this has any body herd any more on the gold prospects?
    you do have to love this one talk about emotions in share trading GPN would have to take the cake i did think about this the last few weeks and have decided thats why there is such intrest in GPN its a good story being told by good story tellers but guys at the end of the day stories dont make money for anyone except the authours infact you have to pay to read them and even after 2 weeks thats all we are doing is beliveing in stories read a book i say its cheaper anyway thats my 2 bobs worth .

Cheers :)

P.S i read a good book on the hols Kokoda by Peter fitzsimons 25 bucks a bargain:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.