CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Hi Basileus,Both March and June Qtr's have been missed. I cannot...

1. 302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    Hi Basileus,

Both March and June Qtr's have been missed. I cannot for the likes of me understand why almost everyone at the EGM and all those proxy voters could vote FOR any of the Resolutions #2 to 16 without first having up to date financials.

I attended the EGM and spoke directly to Sholom and Pnina. I was told that the Quarterly reports and updates on Crops/Yields would be out in the next week or 2. Nothing thus far. Now that the EGM and voting has been completed, there should be very little in the way of relisting; share allocations, Directors appointed and any of the other re-compliance requirements signed off and approved by the ASX. Then notification by the ASX that they have met all requirements and a date to relist.

There is still one little issue in the background hanging around and that is AGMPL. I do not know the full impact of this, however, the next pre-hearing date is listed for 23rd July. I notice that AGMPL filed their latest affidavit on the 1st of July. Will be interesting to see if it has any bearing on relisting or not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.