IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

announcement, page-5

1. 489 Posts.
    I think a lot of investors are annoyed with this one. Myself included. After investing and waiting for more than 2 years for something to happen and production to get underway it seems that Chris always puts a whammy on things by showing he still wants to go after that elusive huge find, or dilute stocks with capital raisings.

I think it is about time he looked at what he has got and started to put the plan into action. Exploration should be an ongoing thing and used to increase mine life, rather than be a sole excuse to create a mine.

I am beginning to agree that 2009 will be about the time when CC will get his act together. However, I wonder if that will be too late?

As for the rest of you who support IGR without bias, either you guys know more than you are saying, or your investments are not based on sound ROI judgements. For me 2 years is a long time to see a good return on investment, esp when there are lots of better juniors out there with a more aggressive stance.

I am holding still, but every week that passes by sees me looking at other companies with greater lust.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.