APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

announcement, page-8

1. 384 Posts.
    You really are a fool Earnie, one of your earlier posts suggested the share prices doubling within 3 months, sounds like the exact same thing you said would happen after the BHP announcement....in fact, it is the exact same thing, only i think you said it would treble to above 30c.

STOP MAKING STUPID STATEMENTS, YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW THE APG SHARE PRICE WILL REACT TO ANY NEWS, THIS IS 100% PROVEN BY YOU HUNDREDS OF PREDICTIONS FOR THE SHARES FOR THE TEN YEARS!!

I dont doubt, and i dont think anybody does, your vast knowledge on apg and their business, but your posts are ridiculous, annoying and fanciful. You keep making these crazy predictions for the share price.

Even if APG went from from 10c to 30c tomorrow, doesn't make up for people holding it for the last 10 years that you have been ramping it. If they had put there money in decent medium to blue chip stocks in that time, they would have a small fortune. I just hope not too many people have been influenced by your DRIBBLE, and make no mistake, it is DRIBBLE.

Now go away you sad old con man.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.