AAE 0.00% 0.8¢ agri energy limited

Balmer..Fingers crossed. The company maintain that their new...

1. 4,468 Posts.
    Balmer..

Fingers crossed. The company maintain that their new second generation technology is the most efficient available...for instance they do not have to 'wash' the mixture ..it only takes one process to produce the highest quality product at the lowest cost...this will put them at the top of the heap in relation to other older smaller plants...so their product will be very competitive even though soy is at an all time high.

From my research it seems many smaller plants will go to the wall which will put the larger more efficient plants in a better position with the market over there.

I hope they have found a partner or finance/both and will be on their way....really I can't help but think they have spread themselves a bit thin with the euro project as well...you would think it would be better to sell it and have the money to fully exploit their position in the us and build the oil crusher which would be an enormous cost saver and benefit in the long run...I guess things were looking a lot more bullish for biodiesel at the time they set that in motion...and hey..what would I know!

Good luck to all holders....lets hope for a positive outcome on this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.