SRK 5.71% 3.3¢ strike resources limited

announcement, page-13

1. 1,857 Posts.
    Great day today for SRK.

Research depts in all broking firms analyse every possible detail for setting company price targets, based on current valuations to future earnings, production costs, resources estimates and forward rates in commodity prices to name but a few.

For these three brokers to put price targets to the value which they have done for SRK, along with the analysis invloved - the share price today is a very substantial discount to valuations.

At the moment some brokers are behind Chinese walls (as per some Hotcopperists). If this is correct - they are in possession of market/price sensitive information. This means they can not recommend/discuss or trade in that company for themselves or on behalf of clients.

That also means there is a price sensitive announcement pending and when this announcement is released to the market, these brokers can trade in the stock again AND will be loading alot of clients into this stock (because of the share price discount to their internal research price valuations).

And given the thin sell side for SRK, wouldnt surprise me one iota if this hits $2.00+ within the next two weeks.

I hold SRK - go you good thing!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.