ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

New to the forum, but the latest announcement shows me two...

1. 73 Posts.
    New to the forum, but the latest announcement shows me two things. Firstly, that previous management did very little over several years to systematise a logical approach to the marketing of this technology and secondly that the current management has laid a solid base for growth.

The IP still needs to be tied up.

The numbers needed to be crunched to show a value proposition for "clients", the cost of upscaling and building plants needed to be done, partners who could build these things needed to be found.

I am amazed that until recently there was no qualified client list of PROSPECTS to sell to. What did previous management do except take stock options and management fees etc ?

With all this in place, money can now be raised intelligently being able to calculate what makes a good deal for all parties INCLUDING SHAREHOLDERS.

I see this company as one which was waiting for spectacular growth instead of doing the hard slog groundwork required to create growth. This has now been done so with the tools in place management has now to raise cash and get deals done.

I believe previous management had its head in the clouds trying to run before the company had learnt to walk. Con has done the boring but vital job that start-up entrepreneurs know has to be done to build a launch pad for growth. It does not yield immediate stock growth and profits and is not sexy BUT this stuff should have been done years ago.

He will probably step away now without any applause having laid a solid base for the next corporate trained MD and CEO to run with this company and make the deals. That will be what they will be judged on.

Interestingly enough, there is little discussion of coal to oil technology in a market where oil could well go to $150 a barrel. This may end up being of major interest also.

I am holding a reasonably large position in ESI and will acquire on concrete news about real deals being done. Short sellers will probably take a pause after recent announcements so there may be some upward movement in the next weeks and months with good news but major gains will only come with signed deals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $32 16.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 30041044 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 12484246 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.