BMN 0.00% $2.30 bannerman energy ltd

announcement, page-26

1. 18,300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    Hi SDG

I, for one, do not view your comments as down-ramping: just common-sense, but it's a little late for me and, I suspect, for most of us here on the BMN thread; hence the rejection. No doubt, we've all got our reasons and rationalisations why we are 'holding' - mine is - I have turned from a trader to an investor ;-)

Initially I had traded smaller quantities of BMN a number of times and made money on that. Late last year I found this group on HC and began accumulating a share which had impressed me (BMN) just when the price began to fall. I now have more than half my portfolio invested in BMN, but discontinued the trading. IF I had continued doing that I would not be sitting on such large paper loss (my average buy price is $2.28). So, yes, SDG, you are making a valid point.

I still believe Uranium is our only possibility to seriously deal with our energy shortages world-wide, and combating our pollution problem, and it will become a favoured commodity. (I am also aware that this is a 'belief' and an assumption, and something could seriously jeopardize this.)

For now, we are in a bear market, and I have a feeling it will continue for some time: I'll quote Adrian McMaster here, who assesses a bear market as one: "where buyers curl up in a cave and go to sleep, causing prices to tumble as the buying dries up."!

I view my situation as an opportunity to put in some real living rather than sitting in front of a computer screen half a day and more.

So for now, I have also gone back to do some more reading of market-related books.

I am grateful for everyone who has contributed to this thread, be it in the way of generously sharing research, keeping our spirits up, or back-to-reality comments like yours, SDG; it's an on-going learning opportunity.

The one thing that occurs to me when I read comments on HC about a company's management and PR is this: "is the management of a genuinely forward-looking company like BMN really that interested in the day-to-day doings of the stock-market, or are they working their a...s off to get this company going?" My answer is: "the latter".

A good example there is PDN - not many releases but beavering away like mad to create a 'real' company.

Lets have patience, bide our time and do some living!

Cheers

Taurisk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.30
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $410.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1090 $2.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.19 440 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.21am 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.