BMN 1.27% $3.12 bannerman energy ltd

/// I'm a bit frustrated like you guys that the information...

1. 83 Posts.
    /// I'm a bit frustrated like you guys that the information coming out of the company keeps being amended. Instead of end of the month, or Friday, or 1 August, or whatever, 'the third quarter' may have been better. Just shouldn't build up expectations to have them let down. Similar to the 100m lbs call last year, that the capt was told would be the last resource upgrade. I'm just hoping that we see three figures in the upgrade in the next few weeks... ///

Hear, hear.

We will still be in Q3 for another two months.

However the 'first half' of Q3 runs from 1st July to mid August, which means there's just two weeks left (not six). As usual, certain people have spilt some cream over the announcement date and it just ends up in disappointment.

BMN often seem to cluster their announcements, so I wouldn't be surprised if the JORC comes next week. But I realistically I don't expect it.

To suggest that Savannah is not price sensitive is absurd. Yes, the issue is ridiculous, but anyone can see that it would be a significant positive to the SP to have it resolved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.