BMN 0.37% $2.74 bannerman energy ltd

announcement, page-41

1. 3,731 Posts.
    As a promise to CaptainJohn, I have not posted anything on BMN for a few months. But I am still interested in BMN because there is always opportunity to make money out of it through trading.

I have nothing to contribute since a lot of you have analysis this beauty to death.

But It seems to me that the falling share price has something to do with Alastair Clayton selling shares (although he use the money to exercise nearly expired option, but reduced his total interests is a fact), and coincidently, he has been removed from Chairman's position.

Similar situation happened to another Namibia hopeful ERN last year. Director sell, and share price fall to the ground. Of course, you are argue that history cannot never repeat itself.

I think the results could be different if he sell it after qtr results because it will remove a topic for speculation.

Well, if I had BMN shares, I won't sell at this price. But I think it is still too early to jump in as one of you were speculating triple bottom.

It is bear market, if long stock, everyone is losing money, including me. There is no safety net. Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.74
Change
0.010(0.37%)
Mkt cap ! $481.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.73 $2.80 $2.70 $1.473M 534.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 416 $2.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.81 2500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.